August seems to be one of those months when many of us are on the move. Maybe you're flying-out on a sunny vacation, taking a road trip; or maybe you're moving in a different sense and leaving school or changing your job. With so many options for this challenge we just can't wait to see your take on the theme!
As always, we'll be crowning a Little Devil and a Sweetheart and hope that you'll come and join the fun!
Here's what the gang made this month:
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON42 so we can check out your beautiful work. You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too.
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours. Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!